Pay my bill

Pay my bill now

Pay online  Mastercard, Visa, American Express

Pay online  Secure BPOINT payment gateway

Pay online   Fast and easy

Have your bill handy to pay.

Transaction fees may apply.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To continue to use our payment pages after 22 April 2018, you may need to update your browser to a newer version. Find out more about using our systems.  

Set up direct debit

Pay online  Set and forget! Automatically deduct the bill in full or choose the amount you want to pay.

Pay online  No transaction fees

Have your bill handy to get started or login to your My Water account.

Other payment methods

Call us on 1300 366 067

Have your bill handy as you will need your account number and the bill amount.

Credit card payments can be made on the telephone at any time.

We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Transaction fees may apply, and you'll be advised at the time of payment.


BPAY is a centralised bill payment service that enables you to pay a variety of bills by phone or online banking. To use BPAY, phone your financial institution or log onto your online banking site and follow the prompts, using our biller code 8805 and your Water Corporation account number.

Please note Water Corporation is a 'variable BPAY biller' which means you will have to re-input your account number every time you pay your bill. This was introduced to reduce the number of ongoing BPAY payments made to incorrect accounts in error.

BPAY view

BPAY View allows you to receive your bills electronically, keep track of bills, due dates and payments through internet banking. To register, logon to your internet banking site and navigate to the BPAY View link. You will need your BPAY View Registration Number, which you can find on the back of your Water Corporation bill.

You can send us your cheque or money order. Please post to:

Water Corporation
PO Box 1600
Osborne Park DC WA 6916

Payments can be made in person at any post office. You can pay by cash, cheque, money order or EFTPOS from a savings or cheque account. Please bring a copy of your bill with you.

Customers who receive Centrelink payments can pay their account using the Centrelink direct deduction facility Centrepay. To start Centrepay deductions, you will need your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN).

Find out more about Centrepay.

If you are a tenant, payments may be allocated to the property's service charges. For further information please contact your landlord/managing agent, or call us on 13 13 85 to discuss this payment method.

More information

Get financial assistance

View account balance

Understand my bill

Change or cancel direct debit payments