If you have a Pensioner Concession, State Concession, WA Seniors or both a WA Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card you may be eligible for concessions on your service charges.
The concessions form is temporarily unavailable and we apologise for any inconvenience. Please come back to submit your application this afternoon
Before applying for a concession, please check the eligibility criteria below and go through the checklist on the right.
You’ll need one of the following cards to apply:
- Pension Concession Card
- State Seniors Card
- State Concession Card
- Both a State Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card
Please note the following cards are not eligible for a concession:
- Health care cards
- National Seniors Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card
To be eligible for a concession you also must be one of the following:
- The owner and occupier of your home
- A tenant or renter – only eligible for a concession if you hold a Pension Concession Card
- Live in a retirement or lifestyle village
- Live in a park home or caravan park
- Live as a life tenant as per a probated will
You are not eligible for a concession if you already receive a concession on another property
If you are updating or modifying an existing concession you are required to submit a new form. If your circumstances have changed and you wish to cancel a concession, please contact us.